The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

I have posted my last at SmileCemetery

Psalter
    Nymph
    Nymph

I have posted my last at SmileCemetery

Post  Psalter on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:45 am

Stole that sweet name off someone else.

I have been banned for 3 months... I don't know what for, maybe for defending myself from vague inuendo that insinuated I am a paedophile... maybe something else. That seems to be the only thread that is missing anyway.

Moderation and administration has got completely out of control there... so I am going to now shift all their arguments, debates, interesting topics and what not here. Here seems (at the start) more reasonable. It's strange, I thought I would be pissed off... instead, I will laugh as SC forum sinks into utter banal rubbish... as it is sure to do.
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Re: I have posted my last at SmileCemetery

Post  Tikva on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:04 pm

I hear you there, Psalter. I'm only hanging around there long enough to get some points I'm owing, which I'll then just donate to charity and probably just cancel my account there.

Let's just make sure though that what is posted here from Smile City is done in such a way that it isn't a secret kind of thing. Tartarus would just be turning into another Zambuka then............
    Diaz
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Diaz on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Yeah, well I've been warned because I was "impolite", and that's all I got after asking what the hell it was that I was being warned for - it was extremely vague. Not sure what was said at all, haven't been there the last two days and very off and on lately in any case but it sounds like a case of baiting to me. I'd almost suggest that you protest and find out exactly what it is you've been banned for, mainly because I think a lot of it is use of the nark button that is the source of a lot of the problems mainly due to the fact they are coming from admin who don't seem to particularly care what the content is. It's getting ludicrous that so many people are being banned, and even worse that it's the interesting one's that are getting hit. It will be a shame to lose you there, but I can understand why you get to the point where you really don't care about the site.
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  relict on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Diaz wrote:It's getting ludicrous that so many people are being banned, and even worse that it's the interesting one's that are getting hit. It will be a shame to lose you there, but I can understand why you get to the point where you really don't care about the site.

Agree.

Rag_Bag
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Rag_Bag on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:17 am

*takes a bow*

Hehehe I didn't think anyone would spot the "SCemetary" comment I posted!
    KiwiCrichton
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  KiwiCrichton on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:05 am

aww shit, Well I for one will miss for input in SC Psalter, As I think you are one of the more interesting members over there.

I agree that too many good members are being banned for little or no reason.

What I cant figure out is how someone like Farmers hasnt been banned yet
    happycamper
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  happycamper on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:48 am

That is a good point KC
    Donkeycheese
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Donkeycheese on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:54 am

Psalter wrote:Stole that sweet name off someone else.

I have been banned for 3 months... I don't know what for, maybe for defending myself from vague inuendo that insinuated I am a paedophile... maybe something else. That seems to be the only thread that is missing anyway.

Moderation and administration has got completely out of control there... so I am going to now shift all their arguments, debates, interesting topics and what not here. Here seems (at the start) more reasonable. It's strange, I thought I would be pissed off... instead, I will laugh as SC forum sinks into utter banal rubbish... as it is sure to do.

I think it is disgusting that someone thinks you are a kiddy fiddler

Complete cunt, yes!!! But kiddy fiddler? How dare they?
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Waireka on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:07 am

Donkeycheese wrote:

I lol'd at complete cunt...

I saw the stupid bitches posts, I doubt anyone with more than have a brain in SC would ever agree with her. Pity that's the minority of SC.
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:15 am

Psalter wrote:...sinks into utter banal rubbish... as it is sure to do.

What? SC was always a load of shit...
    canterella
    Giant
    Giant

Post  canterella on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:18 am

It's been dead for months.
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:28 am

So, maybe it's up to us to arrange the funeral? Smile
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:06 am

Tikva wrote:So, maybe it's up to us to arrange the funeral? Smile

Why arrange a funeral for such an ungrateful entity?
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  superarmy on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:18 am

Waireka wrote:
    Donkeycheese wrote:

I lol'd at complete cunt...

I saw the stupid bitches posts, I doubt anyone with more than have a brain in SC would ever agree with her. Pity that's the minority of SC.

It's these kind of people that are ruining our once good society, normal people who think they are special and have more rights than other but when shit hits the fan they go back and seek help from others, in this case, narking.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:40 am