Tartarus

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate

Waireka...

Rag_Bag
    Mortal
    Mortal

Re: Waireka...

Post  Rag_Bag on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:53 am

the distant one wrote:Interesting that I have never seen the name Rag Bag in SC or any other forums.... so why needing a different name.... nevber seen YDEKM do that, so I would say YDEKM has one up on ya there

Just because you have never seen the name, does not mean that it has not been there. I believe that if I bothered to post in the SCemetary that I have been around long enough to have a green star.

the distant one
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  the distant one on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:55 am

Rag_Bag wrote:
    the distant one wrote:Interesting that I have never seen the name Rag Bag in SC or any other forums.... so why needing a different name.... nevber seen YDEKM do that, so I would say YDEKM has one up on ya there

Just because you have never seen the name, does not mean that it has not been there. I believe that if I bothered to post in the SCemetary that I have been around long enough to have a green star.

ah well when I am proven wrong then I'll believe it and considering YDEKM has been banned from SC for the apst two years apart from a few weeks or so you must be holding some very long grudges unless ou also belong to other forums thats I have never seen you in

Rag_Bag
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Rag_Bag on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:04 am

Not holding grudges distant one - just observing

And so far, I find this forum interesting enough to actually comment. Not yet because I have seen a debate I currently wish to participate in, but I would like to see the forum succeed
    Abbey
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Abbey on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:08 am

Rag_Bag wrote:
    There is a fine line between being blunt/honest/to the point and being tactless, arrogant and deliberately snarky just for the sake of it... This is a line I have watched her cross all too often.

Yes she has been very supportive of a number of people, that doesn't make her a saint or change her predeliction for nastiness if the mood strikes her.

I agree with you on above statement Rag_Bag. No one likes everyone. Whether real life or computer life. Disagreements will always arise. If YDEKM wishes to join forums, then leaves, that is her choice. I don't care if she stays or leaves.

the distant one
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  the distant one on Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:37 am

Rag_Bag wrote:Not holding grudges distant one - just observing

And so far, I find this forum interesting enough to actually comment. Not yet because I have seen a debate I currently wish to participate in, but I would like to see the forum succeed

as I said until you can prove that you have been a great long time memeber of sc like you claim then I will still doubt your just another person willing to hide behind another user name.

lois lane
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  lois lane on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:37 am

Well I'm posting under a different name - I'm looking for superman lol or at least Clark Kent ... just felt like a differnet name for awhile - I'll revert back when my personality decides i should!

I totally agee re ydekm - she never has the need to hide behind another forum name. Yes she's blunt and to the point, and possibly a bit tactless at times - but who isn't? Give me her anyday over some of the sickly sweet 'nice' posters.

the distant one
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  the distant one on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:56 pm

im not sure i should spread this into yet another thread but so i'll post it here:

Administrator
    Car owner Rear-Admiral(retired) of Starship Zambuka

[avatar]

Support the blackout campaign

[homepage] [send pm]

[ Exalt | Smite ]
    Re: Latest banning...mwaahhhhhhh
    « Reply #35 on Apr 12, 2009, 11:44pm » [Quote]
    I see Psalter has just copped a 3 month ban and is posting in Tart-ar-us that he has finished with sc and won't go back...??

Also...there are a couple of new posters there..Abbey and rag bag that seem to have their heads screwed on the right way...I am still sitting in the welcome thread awaiting whatever comes my way...has been interesting for the first week or so , so far :-/...unearthed a bit of what's going on and who is leaving..(ydekm, has left the site) :-/ :-/ :-X...and Patty11 is Canteraba? or similar , and not Linmac...Waireka is spouting on as per....Janny is telling who to do what to and Wink generally , i think it has strong links to the O/C site..?? Our City...ffs.. ;D...and still no one will own up to owning/starting the site or be responsible for anything...seems typical of things these days...but generally , you are known by your friends , so we will see who are friends of the site...Tikva , anjewell , Cantabera (Patty 11), Janny , Relic(?), TDO , ydekm(resigned) ,Waireka , Psalter , master 5o1 , Kiwicrichton , happycamper....Roderick...no pattern there , that I can see... Razz
    « Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:00am by Roderick »
    relict
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  relict on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:28 pm

(Quoting from Roderick ...)
    the distant one wrote:and still no one will own up to owning/starting the site or be responsible for anything...seems typical of things these days...but generally , you are known by your friends , so we will see who are friends of the site...Tikva , anjewell , Cantabera (Patty 11), Janny , Relic(?), TDO , ydekm(resigned) ,Waireka , Psalter , master 5o1 , Kiwicrichton , happycamper....Roderick...no pattern there , that I can see... Razz
    « Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:00am by Roderick »

Well yes, the owners are clear - they have their usernames identified, and they post in the forum. As for their more familiar usernames (if they have any), they would be no more real than their Tartarus ones!

Oh, and my name is 'relict'! Smile
    canterella
    Giant
    Giant

Post  canterella on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:24 pm

c'mon RoderDick, get the names right. Or have your brains fizzled out already?

Roderick
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Roderick on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:09 pm

I am on a sc ban also Psalter...as is ydekm , and Pricey...there must be many others...Patty11 i think...can we start a list(of honour?)...Janny also...Waireka , but got off on appeal Laughing ...Thank you for posting my thoughts of Tartarus there ctd/tdo...I think it is a fair summary...don't you..??...hopefully now that the initial venom/hate that some people continually harbour has been vented , this site can now settle down and progress...it will attact very few new members , when the tone of the welcome thread is as viscious as it started to be...getting abused on the internet is not what it is all about...but some seem to see a captive audience , and let it all go , and show themselves up for what they are...petty vindictive dimwits...It is good to have another forum to visit and to see other peoples views...good luck to the new forum setup Very Happy
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 pm

Roderick ~ why did you find it necessary to summarise Tartarus? That's the part I just don't get. Why give a 'summary' at all?

And whilst you may think it is a 'fair' one, it is your one, and that's all.
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Waireka on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Tikva wrote:Roderick ~ why did you find it necessary to summarise Tartarus? That's the part I just don't get. Why give a 'summary' at all?

And whilst you may think it is a 'fair' one, it is your one, and that's all.

Laughing New game, let me summarise Zambuka...

"A-Z of buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrps, pixilated drinking and everything else inane the internet can offer."
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Tikva on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Hey, you forgot to mention the private gossip rooms, where they gossip about their own Members!! Smile

lois lane
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  lois lane on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:43 pm

rodders I think you are overreacting. I think your sum up of tartarus on your funny wee forum is pathetic.
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  Waireka on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Tikva wrote:Hey, you forgot to mention the private gossip rooms, where they gossip about their own Members!! Smile

Laughing

Rag_Bag
    Mortal
    Mortal

Post  Rag_Bag on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:28 am

COnsidering who wrote that summary I think I'm insulted cyclops
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

Post  master5o1 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:29 am

I will stop posting in this thread by 3 am.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:02 am