Tartarus

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    Smile City Mods

    Share

    Jesus Christ
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Smile City Mods

    Post  Jesus Christ on Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:47 am

    Man-fish seems to think he knows who Merak is.

    Anyone else clued in?
    avatar
    happycamper
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  happycamper on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:08 am

    Some individuals claimed it was me. Joke of the century that was. Very Happy Anyway I have no idea.
    avatar
    canterella
    Giant
    Giant

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  canterella on Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:32 am

    surfingranny, angelwhisper, farmass

    just my guess of course.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  master5o1 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:16 am

    Jesus Christ wrote:Man-fish seems to think he knows who Merak is.

    Anyone else clued in?


    I can figure out anyone's IP address (and potentially their username matched with it), then be able to figure out their real name, and/or check for multis.
    avatar
    Psalter
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Psalter on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:53 am

    It makes me wonder, with the anonymity of the invite system here... and the anonymity of merak... is merak here and laughing at us?

    But I agree with whoever said "don't try and out him"

    Jesus Christ
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Jesus Christ on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:56 am

    Psalter wrote:It makes me wonder, with the anonymity of the invite system here... and the anonymity of merak... is merak here and laughing at us?

    But I agree with whoever said "don't try and out him"

    That was you, last I recall.

    We're still outing the others, right?
    avatar
    Psalter
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Psalter on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:14 am

    Jesus Christ wrote:
    Psalter wrote:It makes me wonder, with the anonymity of the invite system here... and the anonymity of merak... is merak here and laughing at us?

    But I agree with whoever said "don't try and out him"

    That was you, last I recall.

    We're still outing the others, right?

    Wait... I thought it was someone else... someone else that isn't me... that doesn't leave too many people.
    avatar
    Psalter
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Psalter on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:19 am

    Ralph100!

    He is definitely not me... I think.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Guest on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:37 pm

    I would hazard a guess that at least one moderator is close friends with AngelWhisper.


    I earned my second 12 month ban for asking if she had told CYF about her surrogacy plans

    And that was it - 12 month ban for trolling.


    TDO was banned for a month for commenting on her surrogacy in March.
    avatar
    debs
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  debs on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:05 pm

    YDEKM wrote:I would hazard a guess that at least one moderator is close friends with AngelWhisper.


    I earned my second 12 month ban for asking if she had told CYF about her surrogacy plans

    And that was it - 12 month ban for trolling.


    TDO was banned for a month for commenting on her surrogacy in March.

    I defintely agree with that!!

    Jesus Christ
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Jesus Christ on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:47 am

    Interesting. I now feel tempted to see what kind of a ban I'd get for so much as bringing it up.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Guest on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:04 am

    Jesus Christ wrote:Interesting. I now feel tempted to see what kind of a ban I'd get for so much as bringing it up.

    To be fair - TDO did make a fairly negative comment but nothing worth a ban.

    My post was just a question. I was treading carefully because the first 12 month ban I had recieved was for insulting AngelWhisper and her turkey baster. Which seemed heavy handed... despite the fact I was breaking the TOS.

    Jesus Christ
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Jesus Christ on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:38 am

    12 Months still seems extremely excessive.

    Though Waireka just got banned for a picture I struggle to believe she even posted.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Guest on Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:51 am

    She's gone very quiet.... I hope she doesnt think it was one of us or something?

    Jesus Christ
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Jesus Christ on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:02 am

    Only one here amongst us has that kind of power.
    avatar
    happycamper
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  happycamper on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:07 am

    I have not had a ban from the great city for a while? Waireka is banned. That must be a first as I have not known her to be banned from there before.

    Jesus Christ
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Jesus Christ on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:11 am

    And it was for doing something I would not expect of her.
    avatar
    happycamper
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  happycamper on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:16 am

    Might have been drunk lol. We do silly things when intoxicated. How long is the ban for?

    Jesus Christ
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Jesus Christ on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:20 am

    She didn't seem drunk.

    One year. 2 weeks used to be the usual ban. That's clearly been extended.
    avatar
    happycamper
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  happycamper on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:22 am

    Bloody hell that must of been a bad thing she posted. There seems to be more of those long term bans now. No wonder the forum is quite now days.

    Jesus Christ
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Jesus Christ on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:23 am

    happycamper wrote:Bloody hell that must of been a bad thing she posted.

    Well I think it'll stay with me for a year, at least.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  master5o1 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:13 am

    Jesus Christ wrote:She didn't seem drunk.

    One year. 2 weeks used to be the usual ban. That's clearly been extended.


    I'm wondering what has happened to their ability to ban for only thirty or sixty days.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Guest on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:25 am

    master5o1 wrote:
    Jesus Christ wrote:She didn't seem drunk.

    One year. 2 weeks used to be the usual ban. That's clearly been extended.


    I'm wondering what has happened to their ability to ban for only thirty or sixty days.

    Nothing has happened to that. TDO had a one month ban in March.... I've had many one month, then three month, then six month bans.

    I assume a moderator made an case against Lexi and she had some bad ticks against her name. I have no idea what the picture was - suitably offensive to bump her up to a year ban?
    avatar
    happycamper
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  happycamper on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:34 am

    I have no idea what the picture was either but hell it must of been bad for a ban like that.
    avatar
    debs
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  debs on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:10 am

    Wai doesn't drink and she didn't post that picture

    She has only ever received one 2 day ban a very very long time ago.

    And while she posts prolifically, she always remains within the bounds of TOS so I can only imagine she must have a fairly clean record.

    Who can explain why admin do anything that they sometimes do, and they aren't known for explaining themselves......

    Sponsored content

    Re: Smile City Mods

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:47 am