Tartarus

The Underworld Of Lightly (& Logically) Moderated Discussion & Debate


    i want moar

    Share
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    i want moar

    Post  master5o1 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:54 pm

    i want moar posts

    am i allowed to flood this thread with useless posts to increase my post count to over 9000


    ill just do it anyway and probably link to things of much greatness
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Google's April Fools' Day Joke for 2009

    Post  master5o1 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 pm

    http://www.google.com/intl/en/landing/cadie/index.html

    So much win! I love it! Best one they have ever done!
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    The Pirate Bay's April Fools' 2009 Joke

    Post  master5o1 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:02 pm

    http://torrentfreak.com/warner-bros-acquires-the-pirate-bay-090401/

    Found this on slashdot and almost believed it ONLY because my slashdot date said April 02. Damn time zone trickery.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    YouTube's April Fools' Day Joke 2009

    Post  master5o1 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:27 pm

    http://www.youtube.com/blog?gl=NZ&hl=en-GB&entry=6eXJnDH2PRU

    I think it's lame.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  master5o1 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:58 pm

    150 post
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  master5o1 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:59 pm

    oh so 150 isn't the next bracket Sad

    i what is above nymph
    avatar
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  superarmy on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:25 pm

    Guess we will wait and see. Most likely 200, though this scale is kinda hard to read, Oh Admin, what is the scale?
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  master5o1 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:32 pm

    superarmy wrote:Guess we will wait and see. Most likely 200, though this scale is kinda hard to read, Oh Admin, what is the scale?

    Doubles?

    50 > 100 > 200 > 400 > 800 ?
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  master5o1 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:33 pm

    master5o1 wrote:
    superarmy wrote:Guess we will wait and see. Most likely 200, though this scale is kinda hard to read, Oh Admin, what is the scale?

    Doubles?

    50 > 100 > 200 > 400 > 800 ?

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the incorrect inequalities.

    50 < 100 < 200 < 400 < 800

    Very Happy Razz
    avatar
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  superarmy on Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:36 pm

    master5o1 wrote:
    master5o1 wrote:
    superarmy wrote:Guess we will wait and see. Most likely 200, though this scale is kinda hard to read, Oh Admin, what is the scale?

    Doubles?

    50 > 100 > 200 > 400 > 800 ?

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA the incorrect inequalities.

    50 < 100 < 200 < 400 < 800

    Very Happy Razz

    Lrn to math
    avatar
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  Tikva on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:16 pm

    Well, I gotta say that you'll get there quicker at KC! Smile
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  master5o1 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:00 am

    Tikva wrote:Well, I gotta say that you'll get there quicker at KC! Smile

    At KC, I would be at zero (first have to register)
    avatar
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  Tikva on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:41 am

    Well, of course! But at the rate you post, it wouldn't take you long! Plus there's Custom Ranks as well Smile
    avatar
    Waireka
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  Waireka on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:15 am

    Tikva wrote:Well, of course! But at the rate you post, it wouldn't take you long! Plus there's Custom Ranks as well Smile


    Laughing Laughing You are seriously plugging your site so hard... ~wonders if the Gods mind~
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  master5o1 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:28 am

    Waireka wrote:
    Tikva wrote:Well, of course! But at the rate you post, it wouldn't take you long! Plus there's Custom Ranks as well Smile


    Laughing Laughing You are seriously plugging your site so hard... ~wonders if the Gods mind~


    oh they dont mind
    avatar
    Goat
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: i want moar

    Post  Goat on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 am

    Very Happy
    avatar
    Goat
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: i want moar

    Post  Goat on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 am

    Smile
    avatar
    Goat
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: i want moar

    Post  Goat on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 am

    Evil or Very Mad
    avatar
    Goat
    Mortal
    Mortal

    Re: i want moar

    Post  Goat on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 am

    lol!
    avatar
    Tikva
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  Tikva on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:22 am

    Hey, any posts (other than my Sig) which do promote my website are welcome to be deleted by the powers that be here. I don't have a problem with that.
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  master5o1 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:53 am

    Tikva wrote:Hey, any posts (other than my Sig) which do promote my website are welcome to be deleted by the powers that be here. I don't have a problem with that.


    dont encourage the deletion of posts.

    AFAIK admins/mods may have the power to edit posts.

    im a pretty little pansy who likes to be touched by older men
    avatar
    master5o1
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  master5o1 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:00 am

    master5o1 wrote:
    Tikva wrote:Hey, any posts (other than my Sig) which do promote my website are welcome to be deleted by the powers that be here. I don't have a problem with that.


    dont encourage the deletion of posts.

    AFAIK admins/mods may have the power to edit posts.

    im a pretty little pansy who likes to be touched by older men

    Great. Prime example right there of someone's post being edited. Thanks guys Very Happy

    (and for the record, I do the touching of the older men myself
    avatar
    superarmy
    Nymph
    Nymph

    Re: i want moar

    Post  superarmy on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 am

    So, nice weather, huh?

    Sponsored content

    Re: i want moar

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:42 am